Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MS in Linux from USA, is it worth?

i have done good in GRE exam and surely i ll get seat in University in USA, but i cant go for high end university cuz of money constraint, i ll be joining average university,


i want to do MS in Linux and C major, i just want to know, what about the market for Embedded professionals in USA, will i get job over there after completing my MS,


or


for for quick job and good market i should do MS in some other technology


please answer as par the USA market for software professional, what is hotcake over there now days





thanks

MS in Linux from USA, is it worth?
Linux is becoming popular. Also, many businesses are using Unix and Linux. But, it hard to say there a big demand. I build computers for people and use Linux as the OS. Most people I deal with just want on the Internet or they use for a small business. Linux provides for these simple needs cost effectively.


I also provide all customer support. But, I not a professional. I just learn as I go and it works for me.


Here a link you may want to read and may help you learn.


http://www.hotlinuxjobs.com/


You can also do a search for; "Linux Jobs" without the quotes and may find more information. Good luck.


I got you the search link. I not sure where you are and you may not get the same results as I did.


http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=ytff1-...


No comments:

Post a Comment