Thursday, July 30, 2009

No Audio:I've installed"Redhat enterprise linux ws 4,kernel 2.6.9-5.el i686"on my machine!Or Suggest new linux

Its working as dual boot with WindowsXP: sounds works well on windows but not on linux. the audio device is:


C-Media AC97 audio devices Does redhat don't support it?


If there is no solution ,suggest me best linux available which can be downloaded 'for free' and installed(not live cd) along with windows.If possible tell me how i can get the compatibility list of all available Linux.


That's all thakyou.

No Audio:I've installed"Redhat enterprise linux ws 4,kernel 2.6.9-5.el i686"on my machine!Or Suggest new linux
I use ubuntu, and vectorlinux(dual -boot)


Ubuntu is awesome. Email me at amantonas@gmail.com if you have any questions. I'm happy to answer. what's your sound card. email me. I'll try to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment