Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Linux Questions...?

I have an exam this week and the review contained 200 exam prep questions. I have answered and worked my A. off on the and these are the 25 out of 200 I couldn't figure out. They may seem remedial to some of you but I am asking to please help me with these last few so I can study the correct answers thanks.





6. Which of the following is not a responsibility of lpd?


A) Maintaining printer queues


B) Accepting print jobs from remote machines


C) Informing applications of printer's capabilities


D) Sending data to printers





14.Where may the Linux root(/) partition reside?


A) On a primary or logical partition


B) On a logical partition only


C) On a primary partition only


D) On a partition that falls below the 1,024th cylinder





19. Which of the following may be used to create a swap partition?(Choose all that apply)


A) dd


B) mknod


C) Linux fdisk


D) PartitionMagic





24. Which programs can be used to load a module?(Choose all that apply)


A) insmod


B) rmmod


C) modprobe


D) depmod





25. Which of the following directories must reside on its own partition.


A) /boot


B) /


C) /home


D) None, it's optional for all directories

Linux Questions...?
6) C


14) D


19) C, D


24) A, D


25) B


No comments:

Post a Comment