Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have planned to buy a Laptop within Rs 35,000.I need to run Linux as well as XP.What should be my choice???

I am an Engineering student.Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 and Windows Xp are my choices.I need to run them to fulfill my requirements on various grounds which include Programming in Linux,Java ,C and C++,playing games and listening to music.Are AMD X64 based systems better suited to the purpose?Or should I go for Core2 Duo?Are Lenovo N100 series Laptops better than their IBM counterparts?I would be helpful if I get the Brand and the model number and get proper technical support from the Experts.

I have planned to buy a Laptop within Rs 35,000.I need to run Linux as well as XP.What should be my choice???
Amd is the best process for laptops. With intel they tend to over heat in a laptop then in a desktop. I would say yes and no for techical supports cause they may try to influence to buy there product. Do some reserach before making a decison. Some times namebrands are good as the off brand.





source: CNS certified


No comments:

Post a Comment