Monday, May 24, 2010

Windows restarts while loading and C Drive is completely unaccessible !?

My PC probably got affected from a Virus that might have had come from a Flash Drive causing Windows Xp to reboot when the "loading windows xp" appears on the Screen.


Furthurmore the C Drive is completely unaccessible as I try to access it from Linux-Fedora which says "Unable to mount Drive" (The Drive WAS accessible from linux before the virus did the damage)..


When I try to re-install windows, there is just a blank screen after I select the option to "boot from CD"...





What steps should I take inorder to solve this problem ?

Windows restarts while loading and C Drive is completely unaccessible !?
give install frsh copy of xp and follow on screen procedures


No comments:

Post a Comment