Sunday, August 2, 2009

I am using Linux Backtrack 2 and i have no idea what i am doing?

I attempted to read a tutorial on backtrack and i got 1/4 down the page and was just like uh... I have been using windows my whole life and i want to get into c drive but i don't know how. I want to start using linux but it is so confusing. What is the best type of linux for me? I have ok computer experience (not as far as backtrack goes) but i am not a total newbie. I was told ubuntu is good. Is it for me?

I am using Linux Backtrack 2 and i have no idea what i am doing?
Backtrack is not a good idea for a newb.





Try Ubuntu. It has a huge community willing to help if you need it.





Here is a very helpful site to help you choose which version is right for you.





http://www.distrowatch.com
Reply:ubuntu based goodies are great I use linux mint think of it like ubuntu on steroids


No comments:

Post a Comment