Sunday, August 2, 2009

C++ environment for mandriva?

i've been stuck on finding the solution of this problem :


before this, i use borland C++ 5.2 under XP, however now i used linux mandriva 2007.1 one spring. the quiestion is, what is an equivalent software to my previous compilers. I've used Kdevelop but found myself stuck to make a console application. Someone please help me. I also used WINE to run that borland. But the application won't appear when i tried to run it under mandriva.

C++ environment for mandriva?
everything's already there.





create a file called i.e. test.cpp, then compile it in a console:





g++ test.cpp -o test





now you can start it with


./test





if you omit the parameter "-o test", then the created file is called a.out.


No comments:

Post a Comment